Terms and Conditions
1. General Terms and Conditions
- By purchasing or agreeing to purchase any goods and/or services from 'MrJim', you agree and are bound to all of the terms
and conditions written on this page.
- “We”, “us”, and “our” refers to all of the MrJim Development goods, services and productions and its respected owners.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notification and for them to take immediate effect.
- Our content, files, codes, logos, and images are solely ours, unless stated otherwise, and may not be used without written permission.
- Seller is not responsible for damage or delays.
- These terms and conditions were last updated on November 03, 2020.
2. Goods and Services
- We offer many services to our clients and these services may change from time to time.
- After the product has been sent/installed for client, you have 1 week to request any small design change. Bug fixes are free. Upon request you may receive 1 month of free design changes.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Our goods and services are digital goods and services and we are not responsible for any data, file, and/or code loss of our goods and services after the good or service has been purchased.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone any goods and/or services that are being developed if we feel it is necessary.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone any goods and/or services that are being developed if there is a loss of communication with the client.
- The client owns all files I (MrJim) have sent after purchasing, however, we also have rights to all files, codes, plugins, and data that we have made for a client. This does not give you resell rights. Discuss with MrJim for resell agreement.
- We reserve the right to keep/use the files, code, images, and data that is made and to show it and/or use it in our public portfolio.
- Removing of the branding "Made by MrJim Development" without paying the fee will result in a legal action or some form of action taken after attempting to contact the buyer.
- Upon removal of the branding "Made by MrJim Development" I (MrJim) will be notified promptly. In the event that you have paid the $20, or you are interested in paying the $20, I (MrJim) shall remove the branding within 24-48 hours
- Any type of redistribution of our goods and services is strictly prohibited.
3. Purchases and Payments
- No refunds and/or exchanges will be given to clients and customers.
- Charging-back or disputing a purchase is strictly prohibited and will lead to termination or cancelation of any goods and/or services.
- We require 50% down payment for normal works and 100% upfront payment for live works. This may be changed by the seller if he feels its necessary.
- We reserve the right to change the prices of our goods and services that we offer without refund and/or exchange to any client.
- Our goods and services are sold “as is” and no changes will be made to them after they are sold, unless stated otherwise.
- When a client contacts us, the seller will speak with said client and then agree on a service and/or good and price of that service/or good and how the process will proceed.
- We reserve the right to deny and/or refuse communication with any person who contacts us if we feel it is necessary.
- By purchasing from MrJim you agree to all these Terms. These terms will be brought up to you during the deal.